Acronis Backup as a Service (BaaS) is a comprehensive, yet simple, complete, and cost-effective local and cloud backup and recovery solution that equips service providers to solve their customers’ data protection problems.
Leveraging the power of the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis BaaS delivers a highly customized, complete, and reliable service that backs up data from any source and recovers to any destination and system.
The Acronis BaaS solution offers a per-use business model with zero entry costs. This eliminates any upfront investment so you can get to market quicker and grow your business faster.See how we can help you grow your business!
Rapid time to market
To build a strong, straightforward business case for your service, you need a solution that offers a per-use business model with no entry costs , allowing you to fully focus on margins.
Local & Cloud
Acronis Backup as a Service combines local and cloud backup & recovery into one simple solution, managed by all layers in the channel. Local backups are ideal for a quick restore; an offsite copy is ideal for fast, reliable recovery from any major disaster.
Any Data, Any System
Acronis Backup as a Service supports:
Only Acronis offers such flexibility!
Cloud Backup Made Easy
New Generation Cloud Architecture
Acronis’ new generation cloud solution for channel distribution provides:
Backup & Recovery features
• Local & cloud backup for complete dual protection from any disaster
• Bare-metal recovery to any platform from the cloud
• File & disk imaging for complete backup and bare-metal recovery
• Physical backup (Windows Server, Linux Server & any desktop/laptop PC)
• Virtual backup (VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, Linux KVM, XenServer, Oracle VM Server)
Service Provider features
• Remote management and customizable backup plans for more service options
• Multiple partner tiers & multi-tenancy to scale the business, increase efficiency & reduce costs
• Customizable self-service for customers, reducing management efforts
• Multi-language support to address any market
• RESTful API & APS Cloud Application Standard v2.0/1.2 integration with existing systems
Acronis hosted – A turnkey solution hosted in an Acronis data center. Get your customers up and running today and realize immediate revenue..
Hybrid – An Acronis-hosted management console that uses the service provider’s storage. Leverage existing resources and business opportunities by choosing the storage location (your own data center or that of another 3rd party).
Service provider hosted – The service provider manages the solution and stores the data to have full control over the solution.